Parking at Bryn Mawr Train Station
r***@candle.pha.pa.us
2006-06-09 17:27:44 UTC
Is there a good place to park for the day when using the Bryn Mawr train
station? The daily lot is usually full, and I don't park there often
enough to warrant a monthly pass. There is a municipal lot, but I don't
think you can park there for the day.
--
Bruce Momjian http://candle.pha.pa.us

Karen Y Byrd
2006-06-12 12:14:30 UTC
On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:27:44 -0500,
Post by r***@candle.pha.pa.us
Is there a good place to park for the day when using the Bryn Mawr train
station? The daily lot is usually full, and I don't park there often
enough to warrant a monthly pass. There is a municipal lot, but I don't
think you can park there for the day.
You might try parking in the lot next to the RT100 Bryn Mawr
station which would require a bit of a walk along
Bryn Mawr Ave. to the Bryn Mawr train station.
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2006-06-12 14:42:20 UTC
Post by Karen Y Byrd
You might try parking in the lot next to the RT100 Bryn Mawr
station which would require a bit of a walk along
Bryn Mawr Ave. to the Bryn Mawr train station.
It's not a bad walk.

But if one is parking at the Rt 100 station, then one could take Rt 100
instead for many destinations.